(Based in Duncan)
We are excited to announce that we have an opening for a part-time counsellor in our Duncan office. Our clinical team provides short term EFAP counselling to employees and families emphasizing our core values of compassion, respect and integrity. We have been a well regarded and highly valued “not for profit” community counselling service since 1980. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about us.
Some of our key selection criteria for this position include:
- Strong counselling skills working with individuals and couples
- Skilled clinical practice experience with youth and their families
- Expertise in addictions and mental health issues
- Experience providing short term EFAP counselling
- Experience providing counselling services virtually (secure video and telephone) as we are providing our clinical services this way, at this time.
- Available to work some evenings
- Experience contributing on a team; especially one in a clinical environment.
- Eligibility for Professional Certification
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Masters in Counselling or similar educational background.
Please forward your resume by no later than March 31st 2022 to:
Email: [email protected]
** We will only contact those applicants who we select for an interview. A warm thanks to all who respond to this invitation to join our team.