(Based in Duncan and Nanaimo)
Our clinical team provides short term EFAP counselling to employees and families emphasizing our core values of compassion, respect and integrity. We have been a well regarded and highly valued “not for profit” community counselling service since 1980. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about us.
Some of our key selection criteria for this position include:
- Strong counselling skills working with individuals and couples
- Skilled clinical practice experience with youth and their families
- Expertise in addictions and mental health issues
- Experience providing short term EFAP counselling
- Experience providing counselling services in person as well as virtually (secure video and telephone)
- Available to work some evenings
- Experience contributing on a team; especially one in a clinical environment.
- Professional Certification
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Masters in Counselling or similar educational background.
Please forward your resume to:
** We will only contact those applicants who we select for an interview. A warm thanks to all who respond to this invitation to join our team.
Diane Trapp Executive Director
Vancouver Island Counselling
#305-394 Duncan Street
Duncan, BC V9L 3W4Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 250 746 8994
We thank all who apply.