Vancouver Island Counselling is a non-profit society supported by local employers, unions and employee groups. We provide professional counselling to affiliated employees, retirees and eligible family members as part of a workplace benefit. We offer in person, secure video and telephone sessions.
Our counsellors have earned a well-deserved reputation for providing quality counselling and intervention services to organizations, their employees and family members. When our Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP) opened its doors in 1980, we provided service to one work-site with 500 employees. And now offices in Duncan, Nanaimo, Victoria, Port Alberni and the Lower Mainland provide wellness services to almost 7000 employees and their families and over 100 member companies in these communities!
Please click on the links below to view any of our Special Edition Newsletters:
- Emotional Health and Well-being and the COVID-19 Virus
- Special Edition – The Importance of Relationships during COVID-19
- Special Edition – Creating Emotional Regulation During the COVID 19 Outbreak: Practical Information for Parents/Caregivers and their Children
- Special Edition – Strategies for Working from Home
- May 2020 – Coping with Loss & Grief and COVID19
If you have questions, need information or wish to book an appointment, call us at 250 746 6900